On its website, the IASB posted a panel discussion on The Future of Global Financial Reporting. The discussion occurred at an October 2013 conference in Frankfurt, Germany.
The Trustees of the IFRS Foundation hosted the discussion jointly with the Deutsches Rechnungslegungs Standards Committee e.V. (DRSC). The DRSC advises on and supports the development of accounting standards in Germany and the EU.
Professor Jörg Rocholl, President of the European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) moderated the panel. The panelists, who represented investors, regulators, auditors and preparers, were:
• Hans Hoogervorst, Chairman of the IASB
• Elizabeth Corley, Chief Executive Officer of Allianz Global Investors
• Dr. h.c. Liesel Knorr, President of the DRSC
• Professor Dr. Norbert Winkeljohann of PricewaterhouseCoopers AG
• Georg Denoke, Chief Financial Officer of Linde AG
Below is a link to the panel discussion: